Tuition & Dates
4-week Intensive Classroom course: 1,400 EUROS (not including housing costs, flight, course book, etc.)
Deposit: 300 EUROS
The deposit of 300 EUROS secures your place. The remaining balance is payable to ITA Barcelona no later than 30 days before your course start date.
Find out how much the course fee is in your currency using this Currency Converter
Included in your TEFL course fee:
- Level 5 Certificate in TEFL (CELTA/Trinity alternative) awarded by the Ofqual recognised awarding body TQUK
- TQUK Course Transcript (with final course grades for coursework and teaching practice)
- All TQUK Registration fees
- TEFL Course materials (except main course book)
- Job guidance for Barcelona and the rest of Spain. We often assist with placements in schools throughout Asia and Spain.
- Benefit from the support of a highly experienced staff including teachers and teacher trainers.
- Pre-departure support (Skype available), including booking accommodations before your arrival. (Flights & accommodation not included in course fee)
- Reference for TEFL job applications.
Not included in your course fee:
- Main course book (Purchased online as PDF (35€) or hard copy (68€) in advance)
- Accommodation & meals
- Visa costs
- Airport pick-up (available at extra cost)
Refer a Friend: Refer a friend and they receive 75 Euros discount and we give you 100 Euros!
Discounts will be deducted from the final balance.
4-WEEK TEFL COURSE DATES:
|2022 / 2023|
|21 November 2022||16 December 2022||Filling|
|9 January 2023||3 February 2023||Limited places|
|27 February 2023||24 March 2023||Places|
|10 April 2023||5 May 2023||Places|
|22 May 2023||16 June 2023||Places|
|3 July 2023||28 July 2023||Places|
|21 August 2023||15 September 2023||Places|
|25 September 2023||20 October 2023||Places|
|23 October 2023||17 November 2023||Places|
|22 November 2023||20 December 2023||Places|