Tuition & Dates
TEFL Course Fees
4-week Certificate in TEFL: 1,400 EUROS (Not including housing costs, flight, course book, etc.)
Deposit: 300 EUROS
The deposit of 300 EUROS secures your place. The remaining balance is payable to ITA Barcelona no later than 30 days before your course start date.
Find out how much the course fee is in your currency using this Currency Converter
Included in your TEFL course fee:
- Level 5 Certificate in TEFL (CELTA/Trinity alternative) awarded by the Ofqual recognised awarding body TQUK
- TQUK Course Transcript (with final course grades for coursework and teaching practice)
- All TQUK Registration fees
- TEFL Course materials (except main course book)
- Job guidance for Barcelona and the rest of Spain. We often assist with placements in schools throughout Asia and Spain.
- Benefit from the support of a highly experienced staff including teachers and teacher trainers.
- Pre-departure support (Skype available), including booking accommodations before your arrival. (Flights & accommodation not included in course fee)
- Reference for TEFL job applications.
Not included in your course fee:
- Main course book (Purchased online as PDF (35€) or hard copy (58€) in advance)
- Accommodation & meals
- Visa costs
- Airport pick-up (available at extra cost)
**120 Euros discount on July 2018 course!!**
Early Bird Discount: 10% OFF when you enrol and pay for your course 45 days in advance.
Refer a Friend: Refer a friend and they receive 75 Euros discount and we give you 100 Euros!
Discounts will be deducted from the final balance.
4 WEEK TEFL Course Dates: 2018-2019
|2 July 2018||27 July 2018||In progress|
|6 August 2018||31 August 2018||2 places left!!|
|10 September 2018||5 October 2018||FULL|
|15 October 2018||9 November 2018||Places|
|19 November 2018||14 December 2018||Places|
|7 January 2019||1 February 2019||Places|
|4 March 2019||29 March 2019||Places|
|15 April 2019||10 May 2019||Places|
|27 May 2019||21 June 2019||Places|
|1 July 2019||26 July 2019||Places|
|5 August 2019||30 August 2019||Places|
|9 September 2019||4 October 2019||Places|
|14 October 2019||8 November 2019||Places|
|18 November 2019||13 December 2019||Places|