ITA Barcelona maintains the highest quality assurance standards for TESOL/TEFL training through external accreditation. This ensures that your TESOL certification is accepted and valued by ELT employers all over the world.
This course leads to an OFQUAL recognised TQUK Level 5 Award Certificate in TESOL.
The course curriculum has been externally monitored and approved for by TQUK (Training Qualifications UK), an officially recognized Awarding Organization that is recognized and regulated by Ofqual. Ofqual is the British Government body responsible for monitoring and maintaining educational standards in the United Kingdom. is recognized as a leader in providing vocational and professional qualifications to colleges and private training providers in Education & Training, Social Care, and Health.
The curriculum also meets internationally recognized requirements of a minimum of 100 hours of academic work and 6 hours of practicum (student teaching/observation) for a professional level TEFL certification.
These courses are internationally accredited and recognized, and exceed international standards for professional level TEFL Certification (most accredited TEFL courses run 106-120 hours) as set forth by the British Council and other leading bodies in the international field of TEFL.
Gaining a TEFL certificate through TQUK
What this means to you, the student!
- You receive a TQUK Level 5 Certificate in TEFL .
- You will receive a Course Transcript from TQUK showing what you have studied.
- Employers worldwide will know that your course is of a high academic standard.
- Your TEFL certification course is moderated and the procedures are checked by an external body.
- Your course provider and awarding body are investing in quality and are committed to giving excellent service.